If you feel rushed in the mornings, getting dressed can be stressful. This is why it's smart to have a few easy outfits in your back pocket.
Let's be honest; nobody likes the feeling of being rushed, especially when it comes to getting ready. Most people like to take their time, do things at their own pace, and really enjoy the process of getting ready for the day. Unfortunately, taking as long as you would like to get ready isn't always an option. So, for the mornings where you hit the snooze button one too many times, it is wise to have several cute, go-to outfits already planned out in your mind.
6 Cute and Easy Outfits to Try on Those Rushed Mornings
1. Jeans and a Tee — K.I.S.S. Keep it simple, sweetie! This classic look is a staple for a reason. These easy outfits do not require much thought at all! Grab your go-to jeans in your favorite flattering fit, a simple neutral tee, and give your outfit a cool, laidback feel with an off-centered French tuck on your way out the door.
If you want to jazz it up a bit, find a statement earring in an exciting material (like fringe!) or a fun shoe in a wild print. Or maybe just some lipstick in a bold color. These are great ways to add your personality and style to your outfits without going overboard.
These simple additions make it look like you are putting in a lot of thought and effort, but in reality, these are things you can add in under 30 seconds!
2. Activewear or Athleisure — Are you running late after your morning exercise session? You can totally get away with wearing your workout outfit all day long. Even if the only running you will be doing that day is to catch the train, activewear and athleisure wear is a great place to start on a busy morning.
Of course, these outfits may not be appropriate for work functions or a day in the office, but if your day is packed with errands or you are working from home, staying in your workout clothes for the day might be doable!
3. Add Your Favorite Hat — Let's get real. There are some mornings when you just do not have the time to wash, style, or even brush your hair. In those instances, throw on your favorite hat with your outfit so you can rush out the door without having to fuss over your locks.
Not sure where to start with your outfit? A button-down top, black jeans, and a fedora look effortlessly pulled together. Or try a t-shirt dress and some sneakers and a baseball cap. Or maybe a lightweight sweater, booties, and skinny jeans with a beanie.
4. Overalls, Playsuits, and Jumpsuits — Jumpsuits, overalls, and playsuits take the work out of planning an outfit. These pieces are basically an all-in-one outfit where you don't have to worry about finding a top and a bottom. That's the beauty of it— it is all connected!
While these outfits are typically more on the casual side, you can really dress them up if you need to with a sleek blazer, fun bag, statement shoes, or some funky jewelry. For added modesty and comfort, you can easily layer a shirt underneath.
5. Two-Piece Matching Sets — Similarly to overalls, playsuits, and jumpsuits, you don't have to think much about what to wear with a two-piece matching set— it is already decided!
Two-piece matching sets are super on-trend, effortless, and comfortable to wear no matter where you go throughout your day. You can find a set that is extremely casual, perfect for a day of errands or travel, or one that is more dressy and appropriate for work or school.
Figuring out a top and a bottom that go well together can be time-consuming, and on those rushed mornings, time is something you cannot spare much of.
Investing in a great two-piece set will be your saving grace when you are short on time! You will look put together and like you put a lot of effort into your outfit, but it's one of those looks that you didn't even have to think about!
6. Monochromatic Look — If you want to look effortlessly chic, try a head-to-toe monochromatic outfit. First, find a color that makes you feel confident and looks great with your coloring, specifically your hair and skin tone. Then, grab a top and bottom in that color, and possibly even your accessories, and call it good!
Even if the colors don't match exactly, an outfit that consists of pieces from the same color family will look great! If you aren't sure where to start, black is a safe color that is easy to pull off and looks good on everybody. Literally, every body. This might be the best outfit to reach for on those rushed mornings.
Want Some Cute and Easy Outfits? Halftee Can Help!
Halftees are the perfect addition for easy outfits, especially when you feel rushed in the mornings. With Halftees, you will always find something cute to wear, even if you are short on time. Enjoy modest layering without the extra layers of clothes that contribute to bulk and heat.
Regardless of where your day takes you — to work, school, a formal event, or a day spent at home — Halftee can be worn for any occasion and will make any outfit modest and work for you! We strongly believe that all women should feel comfortable, beautiful, and confident in what they wear, regardless of their style!
The Halftee was designed with comfort in mind, thanks to our signature 2" band that keeps your top in place. Our tops come in many different necklines, sleeve lengths, colors, and prints, making getting dressed a breeze. Halftee is the perfect underlayer for all of your favorite shirts and dresses without the uncomfortable bulkiness of standard undershirts.Make sure to browse our selection online and learn to love getting dressed, even on those rushed mornings.